I try ( 1° Post en Ingles )

"You know baby...

I try to love you...the best I can;

I try to kiss you...the best I can;

I try to make love to you...the best I can;

But you are only human and this all you never satisfied

It is never enough!

If I say: I love you a hundred times, you want me to say it a hundred and one!

If I say: I wanna *fxxx* 10 times, you want me to say I want you to do 11!

buy me a new car too!?

If I said baby, I'll do the laundry tonight; you said baby, do the dishes too!

Here is my confession

May I be your possesion

Boy I need your touch

Your love kisses and such

With all my might I try

But this I can't deny

I play it off but im dreamin of you

I'll keep my cool but I'm fiendin

I try to say good bye and I choke

I try to walk away and I stumble

Though I try to hide it it's clear

My world crumbles when you are not near.






Deberia escribir mas seguido en Ingles...
Espero no se ofendan los lectores y si asi lo hacen... hagan un poco de tares de Ingles que no viene mal.

Post desde las vacaciones 2011.
Asi de relajada estoy.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario